TERMS OF SERVICE
These Terms are binding on any use of the Service and apply to You from the time that Online Business HUB provides You with access to the Service.
By registering to use the Service you acknowledge that You have read and understood these Terms and have the authority to act on behalf of any person for whom You are using the Service. You are deemed to have agreed to these Terms on behalf of any entity for whom you use the Service.
These Terms were last updated on 11 Mar 2020. The significant changes from the previous 11 March 2019 edition are:
- Updated the definitions of “Online Business HUB, ““Invited User,” “Subscriber” and “You.”
- Update clause 2 Use of Software.
- Updated clause 10.5 under Governing law and jurisdiction.
- Added GDPR policies and DPA Link.
“Access Fee” ” means the monthly fee (excluding any taxes and duties) payable by You following the fee schedule set out on the Website (which Online Business HUB may change from time to time on notice to You).
“Confidential Information” includes all information exchanged between the parties to this Agreement, whether in writing, electronically or orally, including the Service but did not include information which is, or becomes, publicly available other than through unauthorized disclosure by the other party.
“Data” means any data inputted by You or with Your authority into the Website.“Intellectual Property Right” means any patent, trademark, service mark, copyright, moral right, right in a design, know-how and any other intellectual or industrial property rights, anywhere in the world whether or not registered.
“Service” means the online accounting and personal finance management services made available (as may be changed or updated from time to time by Online Business HUB ) via the Website.
“Website” means the Internet site at the domain www.Online Business HUB.com or any other site operated by 4TBIZ.
“Online Business HUB” – A software as a service offered by 4TBIZ which is register in the United States ( Head office In Australia) and all current and future global subsidiaries of 4TBIZ .
“Invited User” means any person or entity, other than the Subscriber, that uses the Service with the authorization of the Subscriber from time to time.
“Subscriber” means the person who registers to use the Service, and, where the context permits, includes any entity on whose behalf that person registers to use the Service.
“You” means the Subscriber, and where the context permits, an Invited User.
“Your” has a corresponding meaning.
- Use of Software
Online Business HUB grants You the right to access and use the Service via the Website with the particular user roles available to You according to Your subscription type. This right is non-exclusive, non-transferable, and limited by and subject to this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that, subject to any applicable written agreement between the Subscriber and the Invited Users, or any other applicable laws:
- The Subscriber determines who is an Invited User and what level of user role access to the relevant organization and Service that Invited User has;
- The Subscriber is responsible for all Invited Users’ use of the Service;
- The Subscriber controls each Invited User’s level of access to the relevant organization and Service at all times and can revoke or change an Invited User’s access, or level of access, at any time and for any reason. In this case, that person or entity will cease to be an Invited User or shall have that different level of access, as the case may be;
- If there is any dispute between a Subscriber and an Invited User regarding access to any organization or Service, the Subscriber shall decide what access or level of access to the relevant Data or Service that Invited User shall have, if any.
- Your Obligations
- Payment Obligations: An invoice for the Access Fee will be issued each month starting one month from the date You added Your first organization to Your Online Business HUB account. All invoices will include the Access Fee for the preceding period one month of use. Online Business HUB will continue invoicing You monthly until this Agreement terminates under clause 8. All Online Business HUB invoices will be sent to You, or to a Billing Contact whose details are provided by You, by email. You must pay or arrange payment of all amounts specified in any invoice by the due date and are payable within ten days of the invoice date. You are responsible for payment of all taxes and duties in addition to the Access Fee.
- Preferential pricing or discounts: You may from time to time be offered preferred pricing or discounts for the Access Fees as a result of the number of organizations that You have added to the Service or that have been added with Your authority or as a result of Your use of the Service (‘Organizations’). Eligibility for such preferential pricing or discounts is conditional upon Your acceptance of responsibility for payment of any Access Fees concerning all of Your Organizations. Without prejudice to any other rights that Online Business HUB may have under these Terms or at law, Online Business HUB reserves the right to render invoices for the full (non-discounted) Access Fees due or suspend or terminate. Your use of the Service in respect of any or all of Your Organizations if any invoices for those Access Fees are not paid in full by the due date for payment.
- General obligations: You must only use the Service and Website for Your own lawful internal business purposes, by these Terms and any notice sent by Online Business HUB or condition posted on the Website. You may use the Service and Website on behalf of others or provide services to others, but if You do so, you must ensure that You are authorized to do so and that all persons for whom or to whom services are being provided comply with and accept all terms of this Agreement that apply to You.
- Automated Bank transaction data delivered into Your Online Business HUB account: Where available, automated bank account transaction data feeds generally provided to You free of charge. However, Online Business HUB reserves the right to pass on any costs related to the provision of bank feed data on a case-by-case basis at Online Business HUB ’s sole discretion. Online Business HUB would first inform You via email to indicate what those charges are likely to be (as such expenses may vary depending on Your bank and Your volume of bank feeds). You have the option to decide to discontinue the use of automated bank feeds at any time. To exercise this option, you must give Online Business HUB sufficient prior notice of which electronic bank account transaction data feeds you want to discontinue. Upon receiving such notice, Online Business HUB will arrange for such feeds to terminate by each bank’s usual practices.
- Access conditions:
- You must ensure that all usernames and passwords required to access the Service are kept secure and confidential. You must immediately notify Online Business HUB of any unauthorized use of your passwords, or any other breach of security and Online Business HUB will reset your password, and you must take all other actions that Online Business HUB reasonably deems necessary to maintain or enhance the security of Online Business HUB ‘s computing systems and networks and Your access to the Services.
- As a condition of these Terms, when accessing and using the Services, You must:
- not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of Online Business HUB ‘s computing systems or networks or, where the Services are hosted by a third party, that third party’s computing systems and networks;
- not use, or misuse, the Services in any way which may impair the functionality of the Services or Website, or other methods used to deliver the Services or reduce the ability of any other user to use the Services or Website;
- not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any materials other than those to which You are given express permission to access or to the computer system on which the Services hosted;
- not transmit, or input into the Website, any: files that may damage any other person’s computing devices or software, content that may be offensive, or material or Data in violation of any law (including Data or other material protected by copyright or trade secrets which You do not have the right to use);
- not attempt to modify, copy, adapt, reproduce, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any computer programs used to deliver the Services or to operate the Website except as is strictly necessary to use either of them for normal operation.
- By enabling the multi-currency functionality within the Services You confirm that You have read and accepted the GOOGLE.com terms and conditions for the use of the Google Currency service.
- Usage Limitations: Use of the Service may be subject to limitations, including but not limited to monthly transaction volumes and the number of calls You are permitted to make against Online Business HUB ’s application programming interface. Any such limitations will advise.
- Communication Conditions: As a condition of these Terms, if You use any communication tools available through the Website (such as any forum, chat room or message center), You agree only to use such communication tools for lawful and legitimate purposes. You must not use any such communication tool for posting or disseminating any material unrelated to the use of the Services, including (but not limited to): offers of goods or services for sale, unsolicited commercial e-mail, files that may damage any other person’s computing devices or software, content that may be offensive to any other users of the Services or the Website, or material in violation of any law (including material that is protected by copyright or trade secrets which You do not have the right to use). When You make any communication on the Website, You represent that You are permitted to make such communication. Online Business HUB is under no obligation to ensure that the communications on the Website are legitimate or that they are related only to the use of the Services. As with any other web-based forum, You must exercise caution when using the communication tools available on the Website. However, Online Business HUB does reserve the right to remove any communication at any time in its sole discretion.
- Indemnity: You indemnify Online Business HUB against all claims, costs, damage and loss arising from Your breach of any of these Terms or any obligation You may have to Online Business HUB, including (but not limited to) any costs relating to the recovery of any Access Fees that are due but have not been paid by You.
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- Confidentiality: Unless the relevant party has the prior written consent of the other or unless required to do so by law:
- Each party will preserve the confidentiality of all Confidential Information of the other obtained in connection with these Terms. Neither party will, without the prior written consent of the other, disclose or make any Confidential Information available to any person, or use the same for its benefit, other than as contemplated by these Terms.
- Each party’s obligations under this clause will survive termination of these Terms.
- The provisions of clauses 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 shall not apply to any information which:
- is or becomes public knowledge other than by a breach of this clause;
- is received from a third party who lawfully acquired it and who is under no obligation restricting its disclosure;
- is in possession of the receiving party without restriction about exposure before the date of receipt from the disclosing party; or
- is independently developed without access to the Confidential Information.
- Intellectual Property
- General: Title to, and all Intellectual Property Rights in the Services, the Website and any documentation relating to the Services remain the property of Online Business HUB (or its licensors).
- Ownership of Data: Title to, and all Intellectual Property Rights in, the Data remain Your property. However, Your access to the Data is contingent on full payment of the Online Business HUB Access Fee when due. You grant Online Business HUB a license to use, copy, transmit, store, and back-up Your information and Data to enable You to access and use the Services and for any other purpose related to the provision of services to You.
- Backup of Data: You must maintain copies of all Data inputted into the Service. Online Business HUB adheres to its best practice policies and procedures to prevent data loss, including a daily system data back-up regime but does not make any guarantees that there will be no loss of Data. Online Business HUB expressly excludes liability for any loss of Data no matter how caused.
- Third-party applications and your Data: If You enable third-party applications for use in conjunction with the Services, You acknowledge that Online Business HUB may allow the providers of those third-party applications to access Your Data as required for the interoperation of such third-party applications with the Services. Online Business HUB shall not be responsible for any disclosure, modification or deletion of Your Data resulting from any such access by third-party application providers.
- Warranties and Acknowledgements
- Authority: You warrant that where You have registered to use the Service on behalf of another person. You have the authority to agree to these Terms on behalf of that person and agree that by registering to use the Service. You bind the person on whose behalf You act to the performance of any obligations that You become subject to by these Terms, without limiting Your obligations under these Terms.
- Acknowledgment: You acknowledge that:
- You are authorized to use the Services and the Website and to access the information and Data that You input into the Website, including any information or Data input into the Website by any person you have authorized to use the Service. You are also allowed to access the processed information and Data that is made available to You through Your use of the Website and the Services (whether that information and Data is Your own or that of anyone else).
- Online Business HUB has no responsibility to any person other than You and nothing in this Agreement confers, or purports to confer, a benefit on any person other than You. If You use the Services or access the Website on behalf of or for the benefit of anyone other than yourself (whether a body corporate or otherwise) you agree that:
- You are responsible for ensuring that You have the right to do so;
- You are responsible for authorizing any person who given access to information or Data, and you agree that Online Business HUB has no obligation to provide any person access to such information or Data without Your authorization and may refer any requests for information to You to address; and
- You will indemnify Online Business HUB against any claims or loss relating to:
- Online Business HUB ‘s refusal to provide any person access to Your information or Data by these Terms,
- Online Business HUB ’s making available information or Data to any person with Your Authorization.
- The provision of, access to, and use of, the Services is on an “as is ” basis and at Your own risk.
- Online Business HUB does not warrant that the use of the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. Among other things, the operation and availability of the systems used for accessing the Service, including public telephone services, computer networks, and the Internet, can be unpredictable and may from time to time interfere with or prevent access to the Services. Online Business HUB is not in any way responsible for any such interference or prevention of Your access or use of the Services.
- Online Business HUB is not Your accountant, and use of the Services does not constitute the receipt of accounting advice. If You have any accounting questions, please contact an accountant.
- It is Your sole responsibility to determine that the Services meet the needs of Your business and are suitable for the purposes for which they used.
- You remain solely responsible for complying with all applicable accounting, tax and other laws. It is Your responsibility to check that storage of and access to your Data via the Software, and the Website will comply with laws applicable to you (including any laws requiring you to retain records).
- No warranties: Online Business HUB gives no warranty about the Services. Without limiting the preceding, Online Business HUB does not warrant that the Services will meet Your requirements or that it will be suitable for any particular purpose. To avoid doubt, all implied conditions or warranties are excluded in so far as is permitted by law, including (without limitation) warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose, title and non-infringement.
- Consumer guarantees: You warrant and represent that You are acquiring the right to access and use the Services for a business and that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any statutory consumer guarantees or legislation intended to protect non-business consumers in any jurisdiction does not apply to the supply of the Services, the Website or these Terms.
- Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Online Business HUB excludes all liability and responsibility to You (or any other person) in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, for any loss (including loss of information, Data, profits and savings) or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, from any use of, or reliance on, the Service or Website.
- If You suffer loss or damage as a result of Online Business HUB ‘s negligence or failure to comply with these Terms, any claim by You against Online Business HUB arising from Online Business HUB ‘s negligence or failure will be limited in respect of any one incident, or series of connected events, to the Access Fees paid by You in the previous 12 months.
- If You are not satisfied with the Service, Your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate these Terms by Clause 8.
- Trial policy: When You first sign up for access to the Services You can evaluate the Services under the defined trial usage conditions, with no obligation to continue to use the Services. If You choose to keep using the Services after that, You will be billed from the day You first added Your billing details into the Services. If You decide not to continue using the Services, You may delete Your organization in the ‘My Online Business HUB ‘ section of the Services.
- Prepaid Subscriptions: Online Business HUB will not provide any refund for any remaining prepaid period for a prepaid Access Fee subscription.
- No-fault termination: These Terms will continue for the period covered by the Access Fee paid or payable under clause 3.1. At the end of each billing period these Terms will automatically extend for another period of the same duration as that period, provided You continue to pay the prescribed Access Fee when due, unless either party terminates these Terms by giving notice to the other party at least 30 days before the end of the relevant payment period. If You conclude these Terms, You shall be liable to pay all applicable Access Fees on a pro-rata basis for each day of the then current period up to and including the day of termination of these Terms.
- Breach: If You:
- breach any of these Terms (including, without limitation, by non-payment of any Access Fees) and do not remedy the violation within 14 days after receiving notice of the breach if the breach is capable of being corrected;
- breach any of these Terms, and the breach is not capable of being remedied (which includes (without limitation) any breach of clause 3.4 or any payment of Access Fees that are more than 30 days overdue); or
- You or Your business become insolvent, or Your business goes into liquidation or has a receiver or manager appointed of any of its assets or if You become insolvent, or make any arrangement with Your creditors, or become subject to any similar insolvency event in any jurisdiction,
Online Business HUB may take any or all of the following actions, at its sole discretion:
- Terminate this Agreement and Your use of the Services and the Website;
- Suspend for any definite or indefinite period, Your use of the Services and the Website;
- Suspend or terminate access to all or any Data.
- Take either of the actions in sub-clauses (d), (e) and (f) of this clause 8(4) in respect of any or all other persons whom You have authorized to have access to Your information or Data.
For the avoidance of doubt, if payment of any invoice for Access Fees due about any of Your Billing Contacts, Billing Plans or any of Your Organizations (as defined at clause 3) is not made in full by the relevant due date, Online Business HUB may: suspend or terminate. Your use of the Service, the authority for all or any of Your Organizations to use the Service or Your rights of access to all or any Data.
- Accrued Rights: Termination of these Terms is without prejudice to any rights and obligations of the parties accrued up to and including the date of termination. On termination of this Agreement You will:
- remain liable for any accrued charges and amounts which become due for payment before or after completion; and
- immediately cease to use the Services and the Website.
- Expiry or termination: Clauses 3.1, 3.7, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10 survive the expiry or termination of these Terms.
- Help Desk
- Technical Problems: In the case of technical problems You must make all reasonable efforts to investigate and diagnose problems before contacting Online Business HUB. If You still need professional help, please check the support provided online by Online Business HUB on the Website or failing that email us at support@Online Business HUB.
- Service availability: while Online Business HUB intends that the Services should be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, it is possible that on occasions the Services or Website may be unavailable to permit maintenance or other development activity to take place.
If for any reason Online Business HUB has to interrupt the Services for more extended periods than Online Business HUB would generally expect, Online Business HUB will use reasonable endeavors to publish in advance details of such activity on the Website.
- Waiver: If either party waives any breach of these Terms, this will not constitute a waiver of any other violation. No waiver will be valid unless made in writing.
- Delays: Neither party will be liable for any delay or failure in performance of its obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure is due to any cause outside its reasonable control. This clause does not apply to any obligation to pay money.
- No Assignment: You may not assign or transfer any rights to any other person without Online Business HUB ‘s prior written consent.
- Governing law and jurisdiction: If the information or Data You are accessing using the Services and the Website is solely that of a person who is a tax resident in the United States of America at the time that You accept these terms then the State of Delaware law governs this Agreement and You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts of Delaware or federal court of Delaware for all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement. If the information or Data You are accessing using the Services and the Website is solely that of a person who is a tax resident in Australia at the time that You accept these terms then Australia law governs this Agreement, and You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia for all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement. If the information or Data You are accessing using the Services and the Website is solely that of a person who is a tax resident in the United States at the time that You accept these terms then United States law governs this Agreement, and You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States for all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement. In all other situations, this Agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales and You at this moment submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales for all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement.
- Severability: If any part or provision of these Terms is invalid, unenforceable or in conflict with the law, that part or provision replace with a provision which, as far as possible, accomplishes the original purpose of that part or provision. The remainder of this Agreement will be binding on the parties.
- Notices: Any notice given under these Terms by either party to the other must be in writing by email and will be deemed to have given on transmission. Notices to Online Business HUB must be sent to support@OnlineBusiness-HUB.com or any different email address notified by email to You by Online Business HUB. Notices to You will be sent to the email address which You provided when setting up Your access to the Service.
- Rights of Third Parties: A person who is not a party to these Terms has no right to benefit under or to enforce any term of these Terms.
- Lifetime License: The term “Lifetime” refers to the lifetime of the Product. It does not mean the buyer’s lifetime or any other assumption of the term. The product lifetime is not defined at the time of purchase. 4TBIZ & Online Business HUB reserves the right to announce the end of Lifetime of a product any time within 30 and 90 days prior notice to the Customer.
The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is an essential piece of legislation that is designed to strengthen and unify data protection laws for all individuals within the European Union. The regulation will become valid and enforceable on the 25th of May 2018.
Our commitment: Online Business HUB is fully committed to achieving compliance with the GDPR before the regulation’s effective date.
For All inquiries please email email@example.com
Or use our contact form on the website.
- You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- To access and use the Services, you must register for a Upturn account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. Upturn may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that Upturn will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Upturn cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (“Materials”).
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service, including the AUP, as determined in the sole discretion of Upturn will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- Subject to section 2.1.2, the person signing up for the Service will be the contracting party (“Account Owner”) for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service.
- If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Owner. If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
- Upon completion of sign up for the Service, Upturn will create a PayPal Express Checkout account on your behalf, using your email address. Depending on your location, Upturn may also create a Upturn Payments account on your behalf.
- You acknowledge that PayPal Express Checkout and/or Upturn Payments will be your default payments gateway(s) and that it is your sole responsibility as the Account Owner to activate and maintain these accounts. If you do not wish to keep either of the payment accounts active, it is your responsibility to deactivate them. For the avoidance of doubt, PayPal Express Checkout is a Third Party Service, as defined in Section 15 of these Terms of Service.